> 80 Percent Wool / 20 Percent Synthetic Fibers
> 3.7 Pounds
> 66 x 90 Inches
> Mocha Brown Color
> Overlocked Edges
> Fire Retardant
> Machine Launderable
> Made in India
Multipurpose & Practical – Use to keep warm in the cold or for bedding, ground cover, padding or extra winter insulation. Can also be used to create a bedroll or to provide protective shelter from the outside elements. Also a great addition to your sleeping bag when the temperature really drops
- PREMIUM QUALITY – These medium weight woollen blankets are loom woven and have finished edges on all sides to prevent fraying. Ruggedly designed – they are durable and naturally long-lasting.
- EXCEPTIONAL WARMTH – Wool has an excellent warmth to weight ratio, is one of the best natural insulators, effectively regulates body temperature and even continues to provide thermal warmth when wet.
- AN OUTDOOR ESSENTIAL – From base camp gear to backpacking – hunting, fishing, travel and boating – wool blankets are a timeless necessity. They are also an important part of any survival, bushcraft or emergency preparedness kit.
- COMFORTABLE – Designed to be as soft, non-scratchy and odour free as possible, EKTOS 80 per cent wool blankets are also naturally mildew, static and fire-resistant
- WASHABLE – Hand or machine washable