When you’ll rely on Instinct, the world can rely on you. This rugged, reliable out of door GPS watch is built for the U. S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (Rated to 100 meters). The fiber-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically-strengthened, scratch-resistant display is high-contrast enough to read in bright sunlight, so you’ll take it with you into the extremes you face each day. Plus, the fully vented silicone bands include two independent, removable keeper loops to verify a safe fit and to keep you from getting caught on things. Water rating: 10 ATM.
- Rugged GPS watch built to resist the toughest environments.
- Constructed to U.S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters).
- Built in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus a couple of global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Glonass and Galileo) make stronger helps track in more challenging environments than GPS.
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles.
- Strap material: Silicone
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) and automatic data uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community.
- Use the trackback feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; Use the Garmin explore website and app to plan your trips prematurely.
- Battery life: Up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in Ultratrac battery saver mode